Thursday, June 10, 2010

White measurement














It's little bit difficult to create something to person that you never met, and I only know about her that she master in one stroke painting, make some sewing and scrapbooking.

I have a theme swap- white, but what I do with that?
So I made a little search and I found that Racheli as you know her as schnitzel (escallop...) likes vintage, words and something with humor. After some days I met her in the first time in scrap event here in Israel.

Some weeks ago I saw this post and I would love to try something like that and I thought it will be match to Racheli. I was looking for propriety picture on the net, I think I found it on flickr it was package of vintage sewing pattern.
So I had a picture and I was looking for propriety sentences to mix them with the picture, I found them in my library they were in old Hebrew Burda booklet.

It start with that words: "The first measurement" = White measurement;

And continue with that words:

"Is always an event to wait in suspense.

Where you get the first compliments again from your faithful assistant for this purpose .
If the problems form when you are measuring the paper sector on your body, you can just put an end them for ever.
Close the seams, stitches and if you have a zipper - stitches too.
Put dress and close the opening properly (mid to middle).
First, let your mind on the upper part of the dress - then start top-down... "

I typing that on my computer and start to play with all the ingredients until I satisfied.

I print the pattern and start to embroidery...And here is it.

2 comments:

dafi said...

החלפה מדהימה ו"תפורה" בדיוק על רחלי(:

Orit said...

כן פתחתי מתפרה...
ותודה